The Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging is partnering with the Social Security Administration to provide a Social Security 101 class.
The educational presentation is for people approaching retirement age, adult children and interested people. This session will cover many of the common retirement questions including:
* Eligibility for retirement
* How age affects retirement benefit
* How work affects retirement benefit
* How non-covered pensions (PERA) can potentially affect your Retirement and Survivor benefits.
* Spousal benefits
* Children’s benefits
* Survivor benefits
* And a brief explanation of Medicare.
Webinar June 25, 4:00-5:30 PM
Register online for Social Security 101 Webinar
RSVP to attend at PPACG (719) 471-2096
Social Security 101 – Other Dates
Live Webinars June 25, October 10 and December 12th
In-person August 6th