GET WISE SENIORS!
The Latest Consumer Protection Information from DORA
No Cost! These 3 hours could change your life!
The following Divisions will present valuable information on keeping you and your finances safe. “Give a Hoot” about protecting your personal finances!
- Division of Insurance – Kimberly Latta, Director of Senior Health
- Identifying/ Preventing Potential Medicare Insurance Harm
- Division of Securities – Jillian Sarmo, Investor Education & Public Affairs Coordinator
- Social Engineering: The How of Financial Fraud
- Divisions of Professions and Occupations – Jo Donlin, Director of Regulatory Outreach and Education
- The Importance of Researching Licenses of Contractors
- Division of Real Estate – Shanneyvie Johnson, HOA Information and Resource Officer
- Older Coloradans and HOAs
- Office of Consumer Council – Cindy Schonhaut, Director
- Seniors on fixed incomes feel the impact of rising utility costs – How OCC is a critical consumer voice
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Civic Center Station (RTD)
1560 Broadway, 19th Floor
Denver, Co 80202
8:30 – 12:00
Phone – Melissa Palos-Cervantes (303) 894-7749
Online – Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org