May 3, 2023
The Pikes Peak region’s top resource for seniors, the 2023 Senior Information and Assistance Directory or “Yellow Book,” is now available for pick up at multiple locations throughout the region. The free resource includes information on more than 800 services for older adults in El Paso, Park and Teller counties.
The Yellow Book is available for pickup at:
- Pikes Peak Area Agency on Aging at 14 S. Chestnut St., Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Pikes Peak Library District branches
- Silver Key Senior Services at 1625 S. Murray Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80916
- Manitou Springs City Hall at 606 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, CO 80829
The Yellow Book will be available for pickup at the following locations no later than Friday, May 5, 2023:
- Teller County Senior Coalition at 11115 US Highway 24, Divide, CO 80814
- Aspen Mine Center at 155 E. Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Park County Senior Coalition at 825 Clark St., Fairplay, CO 80440
The Yellow Book is also available online at www.ppacg.org/yellowbook.
Published almost every year since 1967, the Yellow Book helps connect the senior adult community with programs and services that will help them remain independent and safe in their own homes for as long as possible. Providers can acquire and distribute copies of the Yellow Book at their locations by contacting the Senior Information and Assistance Center at (719) 471-2096.
About the Pikes Peak Area Agency on Aging
The mission of the Pikes Peak Area Agency on Aging is to help older adults by providing services and supports that enable them to remain as independent as possible in their homes and communities. The PPAAA provides resources for insurance assistance and information, caregiver support, mobility coordination and the ombudsman program for residents in long-term care facilities.
About the Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments
PPACG’s 16 local governments collaborate on issues that cross political boundaries and work together to reach solutions that benefit the entire Pikes Peak region. PPACG’s primary focus is regional planning in transportation, aging issues, military impact planning and air and water quality.